These string adapters will allow you to use any standard single-ball string. Any brand. Any gauge. Roundwound or flatwound. Now you can take advantage of the much larger selection and variety of standard single-ball strings.
These string adapters are professionally made to the highest standards and work perfectly on both right and left handed instruments. Engineered to eliminate the “stripped thread” problems common on other string adapters. Using only the finest materials, they are milled on all sides from either solid alloy 6061 Aluminum or solid alloy 360 Brass, with alloy 18-8 Stainless Steel set screws on all models. Easily installs in minutes. No drilling or screwing. Will not damage your instrument in any way. String adapters come complete with detailed installation instructions and premium ball-point wrench. Click here for string adapter installation instructions. String adapter installation instructions
For all headless guitars including Steinberger, Cort and Hohner and all other headless designs!.
ORDER NOW & TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
(1) First choose your Guitar Model.
- 4-string bass 1-1/2″ (38mm)…….fits Steinberger (Newburgh-era, Spirit, USA) — Hohner — Cort
- 5-string bass 1-1/2″ (38mm)…….fits earlier Steinberger Newburgh-era L2 with narrow nut or conversion kit
- 5-string bass 1-3/4″ (45mm)…….fits later Steinberger (Newburgh-era, Spirit, USA) — Hohner — Cort
- 6-string guitar 1-5/8″ (41mm)……fits Steinberger (Newburgh-era, Spirit, USA) — Hohner — Cort
(2) Then choose your Finish Color.
- Custom! Place your order and we will contact you to find your color choice.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you need help and/or advice in making your selections.
$14.80 Flatrate Shipping